INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY AND SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO INVEST IN CELLYANT GLOBAL SICAV-SIF OR ANY OF ITS SUB-FUND. IN CONSIDERATION OF RESTRICTIONS MENTIONNED BELOW, INVESTORS CONTEMPLATING AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUND ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT CELLYANT FOR AN ASSESSMENT OF THEIR SITUATION.
REGISTRATION AND LICENCES
Fuchs Asset Management SA
- Registered at the Luxembourg Registry of Companies as a Société Anonyme under number B188359.
- Licensed by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier as:
- Management Company under Chapter 15 of the Law of 17 December 2010 under number S00000987;
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager under the law of 12 July 2013 under number A00000598.
Cellyant Global SICAV-SIF
- Registered at the Luxembourg Registry of Companies as a Société d’Investissement à Capital Variable – Fonds d’Investissement Spécialisé under number B201152.
- Authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier as Specialised Investment Fund that fall under the Law of 13 February 2007 under number O00008666.
Restrictions linked to investors’ qualification
The Cellyant Convergence Fund has been designed for professional clients and duly skilled investment professionals. The Cellyant Convergence Fund is notably not recommended to retail investors or investors that could not elect to be treated as professional as per Annex II of the MIFID (Directive 2004/39/EC).
This website has been designed for information purposes only and does not provide enough material to found a properly-informed investment decision. Potential investors are required to make their own assessment of risks induced by the fund strategies and take definitive investment decisions based on external advice, legal documentation (including the fund prospectus) and / or any relevant information notably available by contacting Cellyant.
Cellyant Convergence shall be distributed in Luxembourg and France. Cellyant Convergence may be available in several other upon request, subject to the notification procedure provided in the Alternative Investment Fund Directive.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Does not collect data from visitors on this website unless specifically provided by such visitor using of the contact form (namely email address and any other identification data that could be sent using such a form e.g. name or telephone number);
- Does not use identification data submitted for other purposes than contact management (i.e. record of contacts details for the sake of future communication).
Investors identification details
The swift and robust management of customers feedbacks and complaints forms an integer part of Cellyant’s commitment to deliver the highest level of service.
Prospects, investors and partners are invited to voice out any concern or remark they deem could be useful to the overall improvement of Cellyant’ services by contacting Fuchs Asset Management SA, in accordance with the Complaint Policy available at https://www.fuchsgroup.com.
4- Applicable law
The operations and governance of both Fuchs Asset Management and Cellyant Global SICAV-SIF are subject to the Laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. As a consequence, investing into Cellyant Global SICAV-SIF give rise to a legal relationship governed by the Laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (applying notably to rights and duties related to the subscription / redemption of an investment into the Fund as well as to the participation to the governance of the Fund, in the conditions details in the Fund’s articles or association and prospectus).
In accordance with articles 2 and 5-1 (a) and (b) of the Council Regulation (EC) No 44/2001 of 22 December 2000 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters, the Courts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg shall have sole and exclusive competence in case of any dispute related to the performance by Cellyant Capital Management or Cellyant Global SICAV-SIF of its legal or contractual obligations. As per Chapter III of EC Regulation No 44/2001, judgements rendered in one Member State are generally directly recognized and enforceable throughout the European Union. Investors outside the EU shall get in touch with Cellyant should they need additional information on the existence or not of any legal instruments providing for the recognition and enforcement of judgments between Luxemburg and their country of establishment.
COPYRIGHT AND ATTRIBUTION
LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.